Nmap- Namp stands for Network Mapper. It is an open source tool that is widely used for network discovery and security auditing. NAMP was originally designed to scan large networks, but it can work equally well for a single host. Networking Monitoring Tools Open Source also finds it useful for tasks such as managing network inventory, service upgrade schedules, and monitoring host or service uptime.
What is the difference between real and fake pendrive? How to identify Networking Monitoring Tools Open Source?
Nmap uses raw IP packets to determine –
- Which host is available on the network.
- Hosts offering services
- What operating system are they running on,
- What types of firewalls are in use, and other such features.
- Nmap can run on all major computer OS such as Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
Metasploit is one of the most powerful and effective exploitation tools. It is a product of Rapid 7 and most of its resources can be found at www.metasploit.com. It comes in two versions – Commercial & Free and Free edition. Metasploit can be used with a command prompt or with the web UI.
Understanding of Interface, Connection of Computer Display Devices. With Metasploit, you can do the following
- Conducting basic entrance exam on small network
- Run spot checks on the exploitability of vulnerabilities
- Search Network or Import Scan Data
- Browse absorbent modules and run individual exploits on hosts (Browse exploit modules and run individual exploits on hosts)
IP Angry Scanner
Angry IP Scanner is a very lightweight Networking Monitoring Tools Open Source, cross-platform IP address and port scanner. It can scan IP addresses in any range. It can be freely copied and used anywhere. To increase the scanning speed, it uses a multi-threaded approach, in which a separate scanning thread (Thread) is created for each scanned IP address.The Angry IP scanner simply pings each IP address to check if it is alive, and then, it resolves its hostname, determines the MAC address, scans the port, and more. The amount of data collected about each host can be saved in the following format TXT, XML, CSV. Or IP-port list files. With the help of plugins the Angry IP scanner can gather any information about the scanned IP.
Cain & Abel– Cain & Abel is a password recovery tool for the Microsoft operating system. It helps to easily recover different types of passwords by employing any of the following methods –
- Sniffing The Network
- Encrypted password cracking using dictionaries, brute-force and crypt-analysis attacks,
- Recording VoIP conversation,
- Decoding scrambled passwords
- Recovering wireless network keys (Keys)
- Reveal password box,
- Uncovering Cached Passwords and Analyzing Routing Protocols.